Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What gives one inspiration?

Here I am, sitting in my soft plush bed with its silk leopard sheets and deep red velvet comforter recollecting stories of this beautiful experience I’d like to call life; the experiences I’ve gone through and the people I’ve met. This miraculous existence my mother bestowed upon me. The ability to breathe, see, hear, taste, feel. FEEL. This is what I’m here to tell you about. The crazy, intense, soothing sensations I’ve experienced over the course of my existence. Here you’ll find stories of young love both heart breaking and joyous... hot... heavy... peaceful... electrifying...


Tonight I begin this adventure as I listen to the rain outside my window. My mind wanders off to the past and begins to float about searching for memories. As I close my eyes those memories come flooding back to me. One by one, they beg me to tell their story and to make them infamous and forever imprinted in the hearts of young lovers in the world, just like me.


So come, join me, as I begin my journey of recalling the past and what lies in this heart of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment